Monday, June 23, 2014

Featured!

The Magnolia Barn
I could not be more thrilled than to be teaming up with my sister-in-law Tara from The Magnolia Barn for some great projects! Not only do I get the privilege of styling her precious ones, but I get to grow and test my limits!

I hope you tune in because she will be showcasing an item I have made each week on her blog in a series called the Styled by Ana Rae Collection. In turn, I will be sharing with you her amazing blog filled with homeschool curriculum reviews, creative play activities, tot school ideas, and her by far better than mine photography skills!

Over the past couple of months, my orders have picked up and new ideas are passed my way. Which is wonderful! Being busy with kids, school, and extra curricular activities, it is sometimes hard to search and find new ideas or take on that big project I'm afraid to start on. Tara pushes me in that way! In the weeks to come, I hope you will see and appreciate the adventures we take in creating a collection for her girls.

Some of my newest work can be found on my facebook page which you can look at any time. However, those specific items and the thought process behind the designs might not be featured for a while.

So to start, Tara chose the Ruthie's Picnic Dress. You may remember this dress from a couple of months ago. I made this dress for my niece Summer for Easter with some slight changes to the original so that it could coordinate with her two sisters dresses.

So, enjoy this sneak peek of Summer in her dress and head over to Styled by Ana Rae Collection: The Ruthie Picnic Dress at The Magnolia Barn for more pictures! Be sure to check out all things wonderful on Tara's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment